Thursday, May 16, 2013

Just an idea....

     So this is kind of a random post.... BUT I have been thinking about creating another blog to get into more detail about my life and who I am. As I'm sure you have noticed, my current blog "Finding your way through faith" is more factual based and I use a lot of church resources. I love my current blog, but I want some more freedom to expand my topic and really dig in, and I'm thinking a second blog is where I might go! Don't worry (if you were) I'm keeping this blog! Anyway, I will keep y'all updated on what I do! Thanks so much for all my viewers and followers! I love you all!

     Well, my idea has now become a reality! My second blog is up and running, but is currently in its infancy and I only have my intro posted. My new blog is specifically about same-sex attraction and the LDS church. Feel free to check it out! Visit it by clicking here

10 comments:

  1. I have like 8 blogs for different things haha. Have at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow really? Haha I definitely think I'll start a new blog! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. So far it seems pretty good! definatly going to be following both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems super interesting!! Cant't wait to read your second blog although i already love this blog i think it will be a great help to anyone who reads it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think both your blogs are great and a lot of great info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mitch, you know I love you!! I love you no matter what. And I accept you no matter what. I am one that believes SSA or even being gay is something that a person is born with. I do not believe it is something a person chooses. But that is just my opinion. I accept people because of the way they treat me. I accept people because of how they conduct themselves. If a person is honest, kind, caring, helpful and has a heart that reflects these things then I accept them as they are. The only people I don't accept are the ones who walk around thinking they are better then the rest of us. The ones who never have a kind word, do a kind deed, or have a kind thought towards others. I have homosexuality in my family. A niece, and a step-grandson. They are both caring, sweet, giving, loving people. They do not judge others and only ask that others don't judge them. I don't care if a person has SSA, tattoos, piercings, or 13 toes on one foot. I look for heart and you have it. I have always wanted a tattoo...I may get one. It won't change my heart and soul. It will change a small patch of skin on my ankle...that is all. If it changes the way people view me, then they don't need to know me, or they never did at all. I am going to be "myself" because she is wonderful. I love your blog and will follow you. Stay strong to what you believe and what is right for you. You have an amazing family and they will always be there to support you. Even if they don't support your choice. Love you kiddo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cricket! It means a lot! I love you too! You and Cody are such great friends to me and I'm so lucky to have you in my life!

      Delete