Thursday, April 18, 2013

Introduction to my Mission

To those who visit this blog, my name is Mitchell. I have created this blog with a purpose. I have been through a lot in my life. I've faced many trials and hardships. I have felt like giving up, like I was worthless, horrible, even a monster, but I have learned that God loves everyone, even you, even me. I have made this blog because I want people to have a place they can come to and learn that there is hope, that everyone deserves love, and that everyone deserves another chance. I hope that my blog can help someone, even if it's just in a small way.

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome Mitch. I'm excited to follow your blog. You are an inspiration to me. Keep fighting the good fight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. :) So cool you're spreading the gospel by blog! I'm excited to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete